A transportation system generally includes goods, vehicles, people, information and networks. Goods, people, and information can be moved from one place to another. Security plays the most important role in the transfer of information. To have a relocation system, a completely secure and seamless communication platform must be established between the sender and the receiver.
Smart traffic systems use systems such as car navigation, traffic lights control, traffic sign boards, speed cameras, etc. along with information such as weather, traffic, and roads.
Smart Transportation System Function:
- Public transport management
- Manage and control of events
- Light and heavy transport monitoring
- Pedestrian management and support
- Management of electronic toll collection, parking costs and etc.
- Management and support of relief vehicles